What Will Microsoft Solutions Do For Your Dental Practice?
When it comes to the modern dental field, above all else, technology should help you improve the quality of care you provide to your patients. Unfortunately, this is easier said than done.
The dental industry is complicated, ever-changing, and regulated, which can make it difficult to implement cutting-edge technological solutions without compromising something as vital as security or your ability to care for patients.
We can help. As veteran IT providers for the dental industry, Where To Start, Inc. has the solutions, expertise, and experience needed to help your dental practice change the face of patient care for the better.
Our knowledgeable and experienced team will help you leverage Microsoft technology to boost staff performance, reduce waste and unnecessary costs, and much more! As your partner in dental cloud technology, Where To Start, Inc. will help you:
Enhance Your Staff
The best way to increase your practice’s quality of care is to help your staff do their jobs better. We can equip you with a range of Microsoft tools that will give your staff the mobility, convenience, and range of options needed to become even more productive and effective. Features include:
- Simple Collaboration: With their choice of tools (tablets, smartphones, PCs, etc.), your staff will be able to easily share vital patient data with each other across platforms with user-friendly Microsoft Office 365 software.
- Effective Communication: Microsoft’s many social platforms — Yammer, Skype for Business, and more — will allow you to reach the dental specialists you need and connect otherwise separate teams and contacts together to form a more successful dental environment.
- Easy to Share: Deliver real-time patient care insights to the entire staff, both through an intuitive instant messaging and video conference platform, or with in-depth visualizations and analyses.
Confident Dental Cybersecurity
Taking care of your patients means a lot more than keeping them physically healthy these days. In today’s world, you also have a responsibility to guard the privacy of their electronic protected health information. That’s why we offer IT services for dental practitioners like you, designed to enhance security, ensure compliance with regulations, and make it easier for you and your staff to get work done. Features include:
- Total Privacy: With complete control of data through public, private and hybrid cloud solutions, and third-party reviewed and validated Microsoft technologies, we help you maintain the privacy of your patients’ information.
- Comprehensive Security: Our cloud technologies are designed to ensure that your data stays secure and that it stays private and under your control. Microsoft’s fully certified cloud infrastructure (SSAE 16/ISAE 3402 attestation and ISO/ IEC 27001 certification), combined with a risk assessment framework and powerful administrative control capability makes for a confidently secure IT environment.
- Proper Transparency: We know how important it is for you to be completely transparent about security, privacy, and compliance practices. In order to support this effort, we ensure that you know precisely how your data is stored, accessed, and secured and that you can independently verify this when need be.
- Confident Compliance: The Microsoft-based cloud technologies we offer are designed to help your practice stay compliant. With our solutions, you will always be up to date even as regulations and standards evolve.
The modern dental environment is fast-paced, varied, and ever-changing, requiring dental professionals to constantly adapt to patient needs, new challenges in the industry, and a consistently dynamic workload. In order to ensure the best quality of care for their patients, your care team needs tools that will help them continue to provide care. Where To Start, Inc. can help, with a range of modern dental solutions, including:
- Convenient and secure access to medical data: User-friendly hardware (touch capability, mouse & keyboard, cross-device compatibility) will give your care team easy access to medical data when and how they need it, without compromising security.
- Care team collaboration: Help your staff work more efficiently with easy file sharing and communication and management of patient information using voice/video conferencing and instant messaging on mobile devices and desktops alike so that they can solve problems as a team.
What are you waiting for?
Don’t let your practice continue to rely on outdated and ineffective technology when it comes to caring for your patients each and every day. With our help, you can bring your care team into the future of dental cloud computing and change your practice for the better.