Keeping your business running smoothly is at the core of everything we do at Where to Start Technology Solutions.
When your technology platforms work then productivity remains high, morale doesn’t erode and workers have much less frustration and are able to provide high quality service to your customers. Here are a few of the many different areas where we can support your business initiatives:
- Microsoft platforms: The premiere productivity software in the world comes in the form of Microsoft Office, Windows, Exchange and Office 365
- SonicWALL: Dell’s SonicWALL provides professional solutions that facilitate user, network and system security without compromising the overall performance of your network
- StorageCraft: Data protection, backup software, disaster recovery and migration software for virtual, physical or hybrid Windows IT environments
- EHR and Practice Management: NextGen support for your healthcare business; proven implementation of electronic health record management, security and controls
- Dentrix Enterprise: Robust practice management software for multi-site and large dental practices that handles complex centralization issues as well as offering streamlined data structures.
- Communication Systems: Get enterprise-level options for your small- to medium-sized business with analog, digital or VOIP services
- On-Location Security: Physical security monitoring such as access control to your location and active video monitoring
- Troubleshooting: Our technology professionals will work with you to quickly and efficiently identify any challenges in your infrastructure or platforms and execute approved solutions
- Business Process Improvement: Our experience with a wide variety of businesses provides us with a unique perspective that we leverage on your behalf to improve overall business processes
- HIPAA Processes: Understanding the HIPAA regulations and ensuring that you have the appropriate security and policy measures in place can be a daunting task, but we are up for the challenge
Where to Start places your business in the driver seat–you decide how much support you need and we will come alongside your business in whatever capacity you desire. Learn more about our core competencies and how we can help meet your business goals with a free initial consultation–contact us today!