As an IT professional for a company in the San Francisco Bay Area, sometimes you can get overwhelmed with technology projects that pile up in busy times. Wouldn’t it be great to have a bit of help? You could have assistance from IT professionals who understand what you require and will work alongside you to get the job done.
With Assisted IT Services, you’ll have help from experts who are skilled at working with IT staff members from businesses like yours. You’ll have the additional manpower, knowledge and experience your IT team needs to get their work done effectively and in a cost-conscious way.
As you know, in the Bay Area, it’s extremely difficult to find qualified and experienced IT staff given the tight job market we are in. With Assisted IT Services, you can cut back on the number of IT employees you must hire. It allows you to get help with projects when you need it. And since Assisted IT professionals aren’t direct employees, you don’t have to provide benefits, sick days, vacations or insurance.
With Assisted IT Services, you’ll have access to the tools, people and resources you need if a problem crops up that no one can resolve, or when IT employees are too busy doing their primary job. And these are IT professionals with a breadth and depth of industry experience, and who have access to the appropriate resources.
It will provide the help, the tools and the resources you need, as soon as you need it. It’s a solution that offers a number of benefits, including the following:
1. Focus On What’s Most Important If you’re having difficulty keeping up with your IT workload, we can supplement your efforts so your team can focus on higher-level duties while we fill in the gaps. Assisted IT won’t replace your staff. We augment your internal IT department and work by their side to support your important technology and business initiatives.
2. Day-To-Day Support You may find it challenging to complete your daily tasks. User support and troubleshooting can take time away from higher-level tasks. Using Assisted IT provides help with day-to-day support and desktop\server monitoring so you can work on higher-level objectives and initiatives like IT strategy and increasing your organization’s profitability.
3. IT Compliance Support With privacy and security concerns at an all-time high, you and your organization need to ensure compliance and stay up-to-date on the multiple compliances and sometimes competing standards and requirements. And while industry standards are continually evolving, this means that rules and regulations are as well. With these constant changes, you must have a Compliance Plan in place to remain compliant. Our IT experts are experienced in dealing with compliance such as HIPAA. Plus, Where To Start is HIPAA Compliant. So, as your business associate, you won’t need to worry about this.
4. Help With The Heavy Lifting Are you having trouble keeping up with IT projects? We can supplement your teams’ efforts. Anytime your team is overwhelmed and needs help, our team can step in. In many cases, we take over the mundane day-to-day tasks like patching/updating, remote monitoring and especially backup monitoring/testing. This not only takes the pressure off your staff, but it can prevent errors due to your team being overworked.
5. Predictable Pricing Assisted IT will provide the coverage you need without surprise expenses. You’ll benefit from reliable coverage with a proactive IT approach for tasks like scheduled maintenance, remote monitoring, help desk services, and account management. You’ll have better coverage and at a price you can depend on that stays the same each month.
6. Scalability As your organization takes on more projects, sometimes you need to scale up your efforts. Rather than hiring more technicians (which can get very expensive and are hard to find), you can use Assisted IT on a month-to-month basis. If you find you no longer need as much assistance, you can quickly scale back on services. You’re never locked in and will always have the flexibility you require.
7. Increased Security When you use Assisted IT Services, your business can benefit from additional security services like training staff on Security Awareness and conducting vulnerability assessments and penetration testing. Your employees, the human firewall, must be aware and trained to spot phishing scams and to avoid malware and ransomware viruses. You can arrange for risk assessments, so you’ll always have the highest level of security and the evidence needed for the compliance auditors/regulators.
8. Independent Reviews and Documentation Every organization can benefit from independent reviews of its IT infrastructure. No matter how good your IT department is, they could overlook some important elements. When you implement independent auditing of your network, you’re much more likely to catch and resolve issues that could cause significant problems while improving your documentation.
9. IT Consultant Services There are times when you need an outside expert to come in and assess where to concentrate your efforts. You may have a general idea of what you want, but you need help deciding what technology or processes are required. We work alongside your IT team to bring new insight into the way you implement technology.
10. Improved Workload Management If your IT department is having trouble keeping up with their daily duties, then outside help is the perfect solution. Your internal IT staff may be too busy to handle the day-to-day maintenance, so it never gets done. And this can cause major issues down the line.
The day-to-day maintenance includes monitoring, patching/updating of systems, virus/malware scanning, dark-web monitoring, documentation, etc. We can handle all of this and more, and a lot can be done remotely.
It’s important to explain Assisted IT in terms that don’t seem threatening to your IT staff. This way, both teams can work together in harmony. Your essential projects will get completed on time, and you’ll have the experts you need to handle day-to-day computer events, glitches, and network issues.
11. A Broad Range Of Technical Expertise With What Organizations In The Bay Area Require You can pick and choose the specialists you need for various projects.
Your day-to-day IT team may lack specific skills, experience or the time to handle special projects. Assisted IT Services from Where To Start Technology Solutions provides all of this without having to hire additional technicians. When the project is complete, you can move us on to another, or merely cancel our services. You’ll always have the amount and type of help you need.
Did you find this article helpful? If so, check out others in Our Blog.